Friday, July 24, 2009

Swap Packages & Requested Swatches

Some swap packages came as I mentioned in my last post, don't you just love opening envelopes even though you know what's in it? Swapping is a great way to get rid of what you don't want without throwing them away while at the same time having the chance to try other products you want but don't need to spend money on.

This package contained Rimmel's Lasting Finish in Celeb, Airy Fairy, Pink Champagne, and NYX's Black Label Lipstick in Bling.



This one contained NYX Round Lipstick in Mars and Avon's Ultra Color Rich in Instant Mocha.



These two were other swap packages.



These swatches were of the N.Y.C. lipsticks I got from the last post.
First pic: 401A, 402A, 418A, 339A, 313A
Second pic: Lilac, Peach Ice, Velveteen, Plum Rum, Truffle



These are swatches of the Victoria's Secret Wet/Dry Eyeshadow. I tried to do them wet too but I don't think they came out right so it's just the normal swatches shown. The colors are so pretty! The colors are Bronzinger, Crystal Ball, Espresso Lane, Gold Rush, Hot Ginger, and Smokin'.

5 comments:

Rai said...

Whoa, all that for you? lol
I gotta get that Mars lipstick next. =D It's such a nice color.

I want those VS eyeshadow's, too.

Ling said...

I swapped away a lot of items that I no longer or have never used. It's pretty economical and fun at the same time!!

Jennnn said...

Thanks for commenting about east coast + boots! I really appreciate it. Nice swaps! I've never done swaps before, (I'm kind of wary of unofficial online transactions :P) Did you do it through makeupalley?

Ling said...

Yes, I did it thru MUA. I am also weary too but I hope for the best and then when my feedback builds up I don't have to send my package first anymore.

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

great swap! I've only participated in international swaps where we send each other new products (just posted about it). Either way, it's fun to get new stuff!

Cool blog btw.
Michelle
lipstickrules.blogspot.com

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com